- Set default carrier for your shipping
- Show and customise the information text displayed “My orders” page concerning shipping data
- Customise position of information text in “My orders” page
- Update shipping data from backend side of the single order page
- See at a glance the status of the orders (shipped or not) from “My orders” page and show shipping details
- Send tracking data via email to customers as soon as an order is completed
- Shipping tracking available for a comprehensive and always updated list of carriers
- Show a button “My orders” page that takes customers automatically to carrier’s page containing details of the shipping
- CSV import of order tracking data associated by means of third-party
- Possibility to complete the order automatically in case of tracking data insertion
- Search form shortcode to check tracking info of an order
- Enable extra column in orders list with order tracking info
Allow order tracking for a better customer service
The online purchase process starts when users add the product to the chart, and it can be considered completed when the product reaches its destination: our e-commerce gains credibility loyalizing the customer with the delivery of the product. Users want a rapid, safe and reliable delivery: this is why it is vital to allow your clients to track the order and follow the delivery steps.
Users have bought their products and started the payment. The order is completed. And now? If you think you can finally relax, satisfied by the last transaction, you are wrong.
Even if you have given the package to the carrier, and designate an external company for the delivery, you still have the responsibility for the shipped product: you will be the person that the customer will contact in case of delay, and yours the e-commerce that will lose credibility, getting negative reviews in the event of a missing delivery.
The best customer service you can offer must go with customers, from the purchase to the moment when, finally, they will get what they have purchased in your online shop. Giving users the freedom to observe the whole delivery process of the product with a single click with the order tracking will simplify the entire sale process, and it will help you manage your customers’ requests.
This is the simplest way to get rid of those phone calls and all the emails regarding delivery time and modality, and all the complaints about possible mistakes of the shipping company you have offered.
Choose your carriers
Select the carriers committed for the delivery service from a list of 90 companies: a list that is always increasing in number!
Set a default carrier
If you want to commit the delivery service to a default carrier for the majority of the received orders
Follow the delivery step of the order easily and swiftly
A click of the mouse and you are directed to the page with your tracking code in carrier’s site
Import tracking data generated before
Complete the order automatically
If tracking data have been inserted
Insert tracking data into the delivery note
track the order directly from the user panel
Rather than manually tracking the shipping, taking note of the code and writing it in the dedicated screen, the client will be able to follow the state of the delivery with a single click
track the order with a simple click from the confirmation email
Your customer will receive an email once the order is completed with a direct link for the tracking. quick and easy