- Send coupons to your users after their first purchase
- Customize the email to send coupons
- 4 different templates for the emails
- Send coupons to new registered users
- Send coupons to users that have spent a specific amount
- Send coupons to users that have made a given number of orders
- Send coupons to users that have purchased specific products of the store
- Send coupons for the birthday of your users
- Send coupons after a certain number of days have passed since the last purchase
- Option to allow users to accept or reject coupons on the Checkout page”
A powerful and easy strategy to let your registered users always remember about you
Sending ad hoc coupons you can loyalize your customers and encourage them to purchase: an easy yet efficient marketing strategy to increase the conversions of your e-commerce site.
Promotions, discounts and ad hoc gifts for your customers to make them feel special: one of the procedures used by the most famous e-commerce sites to loyalize their customers and increase the purchases.
You can send a coupon with a discount for the birthday of one of your customers, or create coupons for customers that don’t make a purchase since many days, just to revive their interest in what’s new in your e-commerce site.
And again, you can encourage the registration of new users, or support the purchase of certain products; the possibilities are staggering, just like the results you can get in conversions and sales.
Coddle your customers
Send them a coupon to thank them for their registration, or on their birthday: there is more than one good reason to loyalize them and encourage them to purchase!
Reward your users
Gift a coupon to users that have met certain requisites (e.g. number of purchases), and encourage them to buy again if a given number of days have passed since their last purchase!
Use 4 different templates
Customize the email with the coupon according to your needs!