COVID Helping Pack
ShopByLocals.com helps local businesses adapt to the new reality, to be future-proof and to create added value for their customers to increase their revenue in new ways. ShopByLocals.com, in collaboration with Denmark’s well-known and respected auditing companies and offers to apply for a minimum of DKK 250,000 from the Danish Government’s Adjustment Fund due to COVID-19.
The conversion pool provides grants to companies that need to adapt and restructure the business in the light of the Covid-19 crisis. There is a special focus on helping companies within tourism and experience economy, such as conference centers, restaurants and hotels.
Companies within the restaurant, cafe and hotel industry or similar companies can apply for compensation for restructuring their company for use in consulting, equipment, software, competence development and salary, so that the company can be structured to get through the Corona crisis with a new and improved business concept.
Application Framework for Companies
The grant amount is not a loan and is not to be repaid!
Grants from the pool must include (could be used for) conversion via competence or education boost, digital and green conversion or conversion to market products and services in new markets.
REQUIREMENTS for the Company
Please note that an applicant may not be eligible for support if
Apply for min. 250,000 DKK now
We are at your disposal by phone, email or online on chat.
Our fee is fixed for the application DKK 15,000.00 + VAT.
The amount applied for (the money) will be transferred to the company’s company account
Examples of activities companies can get support for that ShopByLocals and HubLearn can provide:
- Adaptation and adaptation of business models: Adaptation or adaptation of business model, eg to new or changed markets, customers, products, green conversion and digitization. Collaborates across companies and value chains.
- Competence development: Competence development in relation to Covid-19 handling, including eg certifications. Competence development in relation to adjustment and adaptation, eg training in new digital tools.
- Purchase of equipment: Physical conversion or materials. New digital or sustainable solutions, eg for crowd management, digital meetings and conferences.
- The pool for conversion in the Danish business community can be applied for by companies at Erhvervshus Hovedstaden from 30 October 2020.
- The funds will be offered in several rounds where companies can apply. It will not be on first-served basis, but you will have to apply within a period of time.
- A company can apply for up to DKK 1.5 million. DKK depending on i.a. the size and needs of the company.
- The company must account for 25% of the cost of the project applied for.