HubLearn will do the installation and ensure that the software is running smoothly before handing it over for your full control. Compared to other translation plugins for WordPress, Gtranslate Pro use cloud based approach which does not slow down your website. In addition to that, Gtranslate Pro can offer complete SEO features based on sub-domains, which can make your website appear in search engines in different languages which will increase your international traffic and sales. In Gtranslate Pro version NOT limit the number of words or the number of translated pageviews. You DO NOT pay additionally for automatic translations.
If you want your website to be available in 103 available languages your site will be available to more than 99% of internet users. You can use the GTranslate plugin, which uses Google’s Neural Machine Translation technology.
Our Gtranslate Pro version product is fully SEO compatible which will increase your international traffic and sales. This translate plugin is a budget multilingual WordPress solution which combines automatic and human translations to save money.
How will translation help you?
SEARCH ENGINE INDEXING
Search engines will index your translated pages. People will be able to find a product you sell by searching in their native language.
SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY
You will have a separate URL for each language, allowing you to have a better multilingual SEO strategy.
You will have your website translated instantly upon installation.
You will be able to edit the translations manually with our inline editor directly from the context.
You can see your translation traffic and number of translations on a dashboard.
You can have a separate domain for each language. For example, domain.fr will rank higher on search engines results in France.
The URLs of your website will also be translated, which is especially important for multilingual SEO. You may request that we modify the translated URLs.
There is no need to check for software updates and install them. We care about further updates. You just enjoy the up-to-date service every day.
Below are the supported languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
How it works?
We need to change your DNS records to add sub-domains or domains dedicated to your languages to our Translation Delivery Network. So, when someone visits the newly added sub-domain it will show the translated clone of your website. We will then configure and place the GTranslate Free widget on your site to enable language selection, and your customers can start choosing to view on their language!
With our translation, you can expect more customer engagement since people are more likely to stay on sites in their native language than those in another language. The more time your customers spend on your site and the more confidence they have, the more revenue you’ll make and the more global your business will be!
- Translate website on the fly
- Hides “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Hides Google top frame after translation
- Google Analytics integration
- Right to left language support
- WooCommerce shop translation
- Lazy loading for language flags to boost performance
- Language Hosting (example.fr)
- User Dashboard with Analytics
- Multilingual SEO – Enable search engine indexing
- Neural machine translations with human level translation quality
- Increase traffic and AdSense revenue
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- Yoast SEO compatible – translate meta keywords, meta description, schema.org data structures, translate sitemaps
- WooCommerce compatible – translate products, schema.org data structures
- You can have sub-directory (example.com/es/) or sub-domain (es.example.com) URL structure
- URL Translation aka slug translation is possible (example.com/about-us → example.es/sobre-nosotros)
- Add hreflang tags for translated alternatives
- You can manually correct translations
- In context translation interface (make corrections without losing the context)
- Meta data translation (meta keywords, meta description)
- Translating schema.org microdata for better search engine appearance
- Seamless updates (cloud service updated on our side – SaaS, you do not need to worry about backups on your side)
- JSON format translation
- Translate WooCommerce emails
- AMP translation (Accelerated Mobile Pages translation)
- Image localization – Media translation
- Translation Proxy (aka Translation Delivery Network)
- Centralized Translation Cache