Better protein. Better performance.
A protein-rich diet is crucial for a holistic lifestyle. Whey contains contains all the necessary amino acids the body needs for optimal performance, including leucine, isoleucine and valine. One Whey® Isolate is super-filtered, giving you 25 grams of fast absorbing protein to stimulate muscle repair and recovery. Within seconds of consumption, your muscles get important nutrients needed to stop the catabolic process. The result is obvious: you will reach your goals and build strong muscle mass.
Pure and tasty
One Whey® Isolate is made of nutrient-rich whey protein that has been cross-flow filtered resulting in a pure and easily soluble protein, completely free of fat or carbohydrates. One Whey® Isolate is simply the best protein powder you will ever try.
Try one of our five exquisite flavors or choose One Whey® Isolate Unflavoured in its purest form with no flavor, colourings or sweeteners. Mix a scoop in your shaker with water for an ideal recovery drink after exercise.
The difference between concentrate and isolate
What exactly is whey protein isolate? The answer lies in the filtering process. Common whey protein powder is processed to about 80 percent protein by weight, the remaining 20 percent consists of fat and carbohydrates. All macronutrients like protein, fat and carbohydrates are important for a healthy diet, but in a macro-controlled diet, it may be necessary to control one nutrient at a time. Whey protein isolate can help you do this. By extra filtration, all carbohydrates and fats are removed to leave only a complete protein in its purest form.
If you’re looking for something with a few more carbs check out our One Whey.
DOSAGE & PREPARATION
Mix one serving (one 30 g-scoop) with 200-300 ml water, milk or your favorite beverage. For maximum results take three servings daily, preferably during breakfast, in between meals, and after exercise.
Adjust flavour intensity by mixing with various amounts of liquid. For a sweeter, more full-bodied flavour, mix one serving with 200-300 ml of water per serving. For a milder taste, use 300-400 ml water per serving.
The best to keep your protein at hand at all times. Add one portion to 200-300 ml water, milk or your favourite beverage and shake for 25-30 seconds. If you do not have a shaker, you can design your own by choosing from over 1,000 different combinations of colours and sizes.
Add one serving of One Whey® Isolate to 200-300 ml water, milk or preferred beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 3-4 ice cubes and blend for another 20 seconds or until the drink reaches desired consistency.
By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, coconut oil or other nutritional ingredients and supplements like One Creatine® you can easily upgrade your shake into a nutritious meal with added benefits for muscle building, recovery and performance.
NOT JUST A DRINK
One Whey® is a lovely companion to oatmeal, yoghurt or cereal milk. Increase the protein content of your pastries, muffins, cookies and brownies by adding 1-2 servings to your favourite recipes.
Consume 2-3 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day by combining high-protein foods with supplements.
Combine slow-release protein like One Casein® with faster-acting protein such as One Whey® Isolate at different times for maximum effect. Use One Whey® Isolate at breakfast after an overnight fast for a quick boost in amino acid levels. Take One Casein® before going to bed and in between meals when slow protein absorption is preferable.