Record user movement and create heatmap for your website (Microsoft Cloud Program)
See what your users want—with Clarity.
Clarity is an easy-to-use tool that captures how real people actually use your site. We will setup the program to your fully access and you’ll start getting data in minutes.
Do you want to see what people are doing on your website? Are you curious to know how they move around and how much time they spend browsing your site, and what parts of the site they linger on?
We will provide you with an easy-to-use tool that captures how real people actually use your site. It uses a a user behavior analytics tool that helps you understand how users are interacting with your website through features such as session replays and heatmaps that is GDPR compliant.
What is Clarity?
Clarity is a user behavior analytics tool that helps you understand how users interact with your website. Supported features include:
Heatmaps will be generated automatically for all your pages. You will see where people click, what they ignore, and how far they scroll.
You will quickly discover where users get frustrated and turn these problems into opportunities.
Google Analytics integration
You will be able to connect Google Analytics and the heatmap tool to seamlessly integrate these two powerful platforms.
What is this product?
Clarity is a user behavior analytics tool that helps you understand how users are interacting with your website through features such as session replays and heatmaps.
Is this product compliant?
We are GDPR compliant as a data controller. For more information, see Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Why should I use Clarity?
Clarity offers many unique features that help you understand user behavior:
- Simple and easy customization makes Clarity best for your business.
- Clarity won’t get in the way of your site’s performance.
- Data is analyzed and ready to view in near real time, so you don’t have to wait.
- There are absolutely no limits on the number of sites per account. Clarity can scale to support even the largest websites.
- Clarity processes more than 1 petabyte of data from over 100 million users per month. Also, there are no traffic limits on these sites.
- Deep AI and Machine Learning algorithm-powered insights help you analyze user behavior efficiently.
- No sampling (that is, tracking only a portion of your site’s traffic).
Where can I use Clarity?
Use Clarity in some or all of these scenarios (and more):
- Enable your clients or management in making data-driven decisions on what works and what doesn’t.
- Test what content works best and where to place it on your page.
- Understand confusing elements of your webpage.
- Identify user behavior and add required content to your page.
- Test and publish new ideas on your webpage.
- Study user clicks and scrolling behavior.
Will Clarity reduce my site’s performance?
Is Clarity GDPR compliant?
Clarity is GDPR-compliant as a data controller. For more information, see the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
How does Clarity comply with California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
Clarity processes data in compliance with the CCPA. For more information, see Microsoft Privacy Statement.
What data does Clarity collect?
Clarity captures the user interactions on your website such as, how the page is rendering, user interactions such as mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, and so on. The code to capture this information is open source and available on GitHub. You can also read a summary of what data fields we collect. You can choose to mask your users’ data. For more information, see Microsoft Privacy Statement.
How long can web admins access their Clarity data?
The data will be retained for the webmaster’s consumption up to 3 months from the time of recording.
All FAQs can be found on Microsoft page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/faq