- Set simple and variable products as “pre-order”
- Quickly filter all of the orders that contain products purchased during “pre-order”
- A dedicated section in “My Account” page to keep track of all pre-orders
- Set an expiration date for a pre-order period
- Make products available for purchase automatically at the end of the “pre-order” period
- Admins are notified of each product that’s approaching the end of its pre-order periods: emails are dispatched a set amount of days before a “pre-order” period expires
- Users will receive email notification for products that are out of their “pre-order” period and has become available for purchase
- Turn out-of-stock products into pre-orders automatically
- A chance to dynamically edit the price of single products during their pre-order periods:
- fixed or % discount on the base price
- fixed or % markup on the base price
- Bulk action on applying “pre-order” status to several products at the same time (grouped by tag and/or category)
- Prevent adding to cart “pre-order” products and other products of the shop simultaneously
- Prevent adding more than one “pre-order” product to the cart
- Enable option to show that a variable product is Pre-Order if all variations have the Pre-Order status
Your customers want to be able to buy your products before they are made available: allow them to do so!
Do you want your products to become popular and sell a lot? Use an efficient pre-sale system in your store!
Whenever a product or service is about to be launched on the market, a feeling of expectations is triggered in your customers, which makes them more likely to proceed with the purchase. Unfortunately, this unconscious process is rarely used properly and once a new product is finally on the market, many customers already lost their interest in it.
This will allow you to create pre-order ready products and put them on sale before they are released, create an automatic email system that will inform your customers once the item is officially released and on sale.
Offer your products right now, including those that are not yet available and remember: each day you spend without enabling purchases, is a whole day worth of sales that’s lost for good!
Allow pre-purchases on your website
Set a pre-order date and price and sell products that are not available yet
Discount or increase the price of pre-order types of products
Apply a discount or a fixed or % mark up to your pre-orde
Have a definite and updated pre-orders overview
Encourage customers to purchase with customized text
Customize the text in the pre-order button and the expiration date
Decide when to start and finish a pre-order period for each product
Set start and end of the pre-order period to a specific day and time
Works with simple and variable products
You have the chance to set even a single product variation as pre-order
Don’t miss any sale, put out-of-stock items in pre-order status
Choose whether you wish to turn out-of-stock products into pre-orders automatically
Offer your customers a clear and updated overview of their pre-orders
Through a dedicated report in My Account page
Turn any product into pre-orders thanks to bulk actions
Bulk actions are available to set groups of products, based on categories and/or tags
Use the automatic email system for admins and customers
Notify admins when a product is about to finish its pre-order period and customers when a product becomes purchasable
Forestall the combined purchase of pre-order and different type of products
The system will prevent users from adding the new product to the cart