- All features of the free version
- Pay subscriptions with PayPal or credit card (please, check below for a complete list of supported gateways)
- Enable product variations as subscription-based
- Users can pause a subscription for a certain number of times (decided by the administrator) and resume it later: the expiration date will update accordingly
- Recap the subscription information on a page with:
- Start date
- Expiration date
- Details of the subscribed product
- Billing and shipping information
- Orders linked to the subscription
- Offer a trial period to users before subscribing to a plan
- Ask for a sign-up fee when purchasing a subscription plan
- Choose whether to let users access their subscription contents even after the expiring date and while you’re waiting for their payment
- Suspend access to content on the expiry date, without deleting the subscription
- Users can find the subscription information on “My Account” page
- Allow users to resubscribe a plan from “My Account” page and being granted the same conditions of the expired or canceled plan, without having to pay the sign-up fee once again or to benefit of the trial period once again
- Synchronize all subscription payments to a specific day of the week, month or year
- Organize and plan your subscription-based product deliveries and decide if you want to synchronize all the deliveries on a specific day (every Monday, every 1st of the month etc.)
- Print a PDF list of shipping labels with all the addresses of subscription-based deliveries
- Automatic dispatch of an email on the following conditions:
- Subscription plan is going to expire
- Payment has been made
- Subscription plan has been canceled
- Subscription plan has been paused
- Subscription plan has been resumed
- 2 additional coupon types:
- coupon for the sign-up fee
- coupon for the recurring fee
- Upgrade or downgrade a subscription plan (configurable in variable products only)
- Customize the “Add to Cart” button label
- Customize texts and colors for Trial and Sign-up fee messages
- Show users the total duration and the total amount of a subscription
- Cancel a subscription automatically if the associated order is canceled
- Suspend a subscription automatically in case the periodical payment fails
- After three failed payment attempts with Stripe or PayPal, the subscription is automatically set to “Canceled”
- Postpone the automatic status switch (for “active”, “overdue” and “suspended” status) by a specific number of hours
- Limit users to only one subscription per product
- Choose if a user can add only one or more subscription products to cart
- Make users pay shipping fees only once in the subscription period with one-time shipping
- Edit and load billing and shipping address in the subscription details
- Let users edit the address for only one or for all subscriptions right from My Account page
- Edit subscription details like renewal date, expiry date, amount, billing cycle if used (not available with PayPal standard)
- Let users force the payment after the first attempt is failed (Renew Now button)
- Export all your subscriptions to a CSV file
- Automatically enable the staging mode when you clone the site to prevent double charges
- A full-equipped Gutenberg block for subscription plans
- Comply with the General Data Protection Regulation: handle personal data requests and anonymization process and choose how long retaining data for accounting if necessary
Create your recurring income system with products and services sold on a subscription basis
Selling products on a subscription basis lets you get regular payments and monitor your income growth month by month.
This has become the most popular business model in recent years: users pay for a subscription – typically weekly, monthly or annually – to use software, to access training courses, to read a magazine, to get unlimited access to an archive of useful resources (like the audio file library offered by Amazon Audible or sites with photos stocks) or to benefit from a hosting service. But this applies also to gyms, video games, libraries, consulting or coaching services, legal advisory etc… It’s a winning business model that suits most of the products or services available for sale.
Use product variations to create different subscription plans
Use product variations to create unlimited subscription plans for your product or service and allow your users to easily upgrade and downgrade or switch from one plan to the other. You can set the conditions, for example, if a customer will need to pay the difference between the old and new subscription plan.
Allow users to switch, pause or cancel the subscription plan
Choose whether to let the user pause a subscription (set limits like the maximum number of pauses or the maximum number of paused days allowed before it automatically gets reactivated), to switch to another plan or to cancel a subscription right from their account.
Set a free trial period to create a list of customers and push them to buy later
A free trial period might be the most effective tool to encourage your users to subscribe and test your products or services for free: on the trial expiration, it will be easier for you to push them to buy and increase conversions.
Choose how to handle failed payments and when to suspend or cancel a subscription
Thanks to some advanced options, you can choose how to handle subscriptions with failed payments: set the number of days allowed before the subscription gets suspended and how long it can stay suspended before it gets canceled.
A wide range of e-mail notifications for admins and customers
allows sending different kinds of email notifications both to the admin and to the subscribers. For example, the user can be notified multiple times about the expiring subscription, the expired subscription, a failed payment or successful payment, if the subscription is getting suspended and so on.
Set a sign-up fee on your subscriptions
Choose whether to ask for a sign-up fee on your subscription-based products.
Two additional coupon types to apply discounts on the sign-up fee or on the recurring payment price
Create a coupon to offer your customers a discount on the sign-up fee or on the recurring fee.
A dashboard to easily track all subscriptions and subscription activities
Monitor the status of every subscription (start and end date, next payment date, payment amount etc.) from the built-in dashboard.
A Gutenberg block to easily create and show subscription modules in your shop
If you are using Gutenberg, you will be able to find the “Subscription plan” block and create custom forms in a couple of clicks to visually display your available subscription plans. You can customize colors, typography, add gradients, icons and much more.
Stripe is one of the integrated payment gateways to let your customers join and renew a subscription plan automatically.
Synchronize all recurring payments to a specific day (of the week, of each month etc.)
Streamline the management of your store subscriptions by synchronizing all recurring payments to the same day (the first day of the month, every Monday and so on) and decide how to handle the first subscription payment: you can charge the user a prorated amount or postpone the payment of the total amount to the day selected in the synchronization options.
Export all the subscriptions to a CSV file
Do you want to download and print an overview of all the subscriptions of your store? Download the CSV file with all the subscription details in one click right from the dashboard.
Schedule the delivery of products linked to a subscription
Do your subscriptions involve scheduling the shipping of products (like a product box, a printed magazine etc.)? Take advantage of the dedicated Delivery Schedule option and decide if you want to sync all deliveries on the same day (ex. every Monday, every 1st day of the month and so on)
Print a list of PDF addresses to manage the shipping easily
If you sell subscription-based products that need to be shipped, you can download a list with your customers’ addresses into a PDF file and print the shipping labels in one click.