HubLearn setup everything so you easily can sell your webshop products via Facebook.
Imagine if you could synchronize your Facebook Profile store with your eCommerce website store! Wouldn’t it be awesome? Of course, you could acquire more leads, even get increased traffic and customers directly from Facebook.
Facebook for WooCommerce by WooCommerce is a plugin that allows you to connect your store to Facebook.
Your site is not generating enough sales. You know you need to promote your products on social media but you’re not sure how. It can be difficult setting the perfect tone for each post to grab the attention of potential customers.
You can now leverage the power of Facebook by letting this plugin help you.
Online stores can showcase their products on their Facebook business page to drive sales. The Facebook shop section has a mobile-friendly shopping design that can be accessed on any device.
This plugin has many features that will help you to enhance your marketing campaigns
Here are some of the features:
- You can create carousel ads for displaying your products
- You get detailed reports on your campaign performance and ads
- You can set up Facebook Pixel to optimize your ads and increase your audience
- You can engage with your customers using the Facebook Messenger
Facebook tools that help your business grow
Create a Shop, a customizable mobile-friendly online store for shoppers on Facebook and Instagram. You can maintain one unified shopping experience across Facebook apps and customize the experience to showcase your brand identity. Creating a Facebook Shop is free and simple and helps introduce a big new audience to your products.
Sync your WooCommerce products to simplify catalog management, easily add product tags and quickly create ads. A quality product catalog helps customers browse selections, consider products, and make purchases.
Buy Facebook and Instagram ads directly on WooCommerce. You can design your ad, set the targeting and placement, and pay, all directly on WooCommerce.
Use Facebook Pixel and Conversions API to get the data you need to drive your business forward. Accurate and reliable information about customer actions help you target your ads, improve your return on ad spending, and find new customers.
Add Messenger to your website to answer customer questions, offer support, track deliveries and more. Customize the appearance, language, and greeting to create an experience that’s consistent with your business’s unique style and voice. Messenger lets you continue the conversation even after the customer has left your website.
What if we told you that it’s possible to integrate your WC store and a Facebook Store. All you will need is the Facebook for WooCommerce plugin offered by HubLearn.
We will setup so you are ready to go.
Let’s learn about the benefits that a user will get from using the Facebook for WooCommerce extension. Before that, we all know that the number of Facebook users are increasing every day, every hour and even every second. So, we can easily say if we can connect our business with Facebook we can reach more people, acquire leads and get more customers.
This extension will help you grow your business, with the help of Facebook. You will be able to reach meaningful people who have interest in your business. In addition, this extension gives you an opportunity to get more customers.
Users spend almost 19.5 hours, particularly on the Facebook app, but it certainly doesn’t apply to only chatting. Out of this sheer time spent on Facebook, people also do a trade-in, and that’s why it is essential for any form of digital business.
Around 86% of American marketers are fond of Facebook as a way of advertising their products or services (Emarketer, 2018). Therefore, creating a WooCommerce Facebook product feed using the best Facebook WooComemrce plugin is a must for a breakout WooCommerce Facebook integration.
Right now, encapsulating all of these benefits of Facebook for WooCommerce, it turns out that;
- WooCommerce Facebook shop helps you integrate into a large community
- It strengthens your bonding with your customers. Thus, massive customers follow your Facebook shops
- It intensifies your sales strategy, hence more growth revenue
- It showcases your products under various niches. Therefore, your products are more discoverable and approachable
- Customers hardly need to leave your Facebook page as they get everything in one place
- The product catalog will be automatically uploaded and updated, keeping the massive customers up-to-date all the time
- Facebook Pixel WooCommerce helps you connect to those customers who visit your shops regularly or irregularly
- Evaluate and monitor the progress and performance of the Facebook ad campaign
Here are some of the advantages of integrating your WooCommerce store with Facebook:
- You will get access to a greater potential audience from Facebook, which has more than 2 billion users.
- You can fully track your conversions using Facebook tracking pixel. You can analyze and track the results of advertising campaigns.
- It helps to build customer relationships.
- It allows you to start selling the products via Facebook pages quickly.
- You can transfer all your products and categories automatically.