COVID Helping Pack
ShopByLocals.com helps local businesses adapt to the new reality, to be future-proof and to create added value for their customers to increase their revenue in new ways. ShopByLocals.com, in collaboration with Denmark’s well-known and respected auditing company “Frederiksstadens Revision,” offers to apply for a minimum of DKK 250,000 from the Danish Government’s Adjustment Fund due to COVID-19. The application deadline is 13 November 2020 at 24.00.
The conversion pool provides grants to companies that need to adapt and restructure the business in the light of the Covid-19 crisis. There is a special focus on helping companies within tourism and experience economy, such as conference centers, restaurants and hotels.
Step - 3
Application Framework for companies
The grant amount is not a loan and is not to be repaid!
Grants from the pool must include (could be used for) conversion via competence or education boost, digital and green conversion or conversion to market products and services in new markets.
REQUIREMENTS for the company
- Applicant must have a Danish CVR number.
- The applicant must in principle be a private company.
- Revenue must have fallen by min. 30%.
- The applicant must be able to document that, as a result of covid-19, it has been hit hard by the crisis measured as a decrease in turnover of at least 30% (prepared by our auditor Frederiksstadens Revision).
- The applicant must prove that the company has been in sound operation before Covid-19, ex through previous accounts and positive equity (prepared by our auditor Frederiksstadens Revision).
- Applicant must enclose a de minimis statement stating how much state aid the company can receive. State aid under the de minimis rules means that a company can receive aid of up to EUR 200,000 for a period of three financial years. This means that a company may well receive several smaller amounts, but the total amount must never exceed the amount limit for de minimis aid (prepared by our auditor Frederiksstadens Revision).
- Applicant must have a plan for conversion / adaptation (prepared by HubLearn, ShopByLocals, auditor Frederiksstadens Revision).
Please note that an applicant may not be eligible for support if
- The applicant will be covered for the activities for which support is sought through other assistance or compensation schemes.
- Applicants are part of the public administration or receive public grants that make up more than half of their operating expenses.
- ShopByLocals and ” Auditing firm Frederiksstadens Revision” will help you with the application and the subsequent documentation.
Apply for min. 250,000 DKK now
The application deadline is 13 November 2020 at 24.00 – We are at your disposal by phone, email or online on chat.
Our fee is fixed for the application DKK 15,000.00 + VAT.
The amount applied for (the money) will be transferred to the company’s company account
The press release
Examples of activities companies can get support for that ShopByLocals and HubLearn can provide:
- Adaptation and adaptation of business models: Adaptation or adaptation of business model, eg to new or changed markets, customers, products, green conversion and digitization. Collaborates across companies and value chains.
- Competence development: Competence development in relation to Covid-19 handling, including eg certifications. Competence development in relation to adjustment and adaptation, eg training in new digital tools.
- Purchase of equipment: Physical conversion or materials. New digital or sustainable solutions, eg for crowd management, digital meetings and conferences.
- The pool for conversion in the Danish business community can be applied for by companies at Erhvervshus Hovedstaden from 30 October 2020.
- The funds will be offered in several rounds where companies can apply. It will not be on first-served basis, but you will have to apply within a period of time.
- A company can apply for up to DKK 1.5 million. DKK depending on i.a. the size and needs of the company.
- The company must account for 25% of the cost of the project applied for.
We’re open for business and here to help. Corona virus Information for our clients.
We want you to rest assured that in these challenging times, we’re open for business. More than that, we want to help you buy the products you need from across the globe.
You can still place orders and benefit from access to our diverse, extensive global product range.
We’re continuously monitoring worldwide health guidance and adjusting our working practices to protect our customers, people and partners.
And we’re working closely with our committed retailer network to help them keep their businesses moving forward and keep products shipping to your door.
We hope our FAQ section below will answer your immediate questions.
Definitely, SBL is still open for business and you can continue to order for products from our huge worldwide range.
Our Sellers and the delivery companies they work with across the world are doing all they can to meet delivery dates as normal. Estimated time to ship items is shown on our product details pages.
Main local and global couriers that are used to fulfill SBL orders are still operational and adjusting their operations to cater for specific country restrictions. Where there are restrictions, these basically affect specific regions or specific countries and will affect all deliveries in that area for a period of time.
Due to the unexpected nature of the situation, we seek your understanding and patience where there are cases of late order arrivals due to circumstances outside of SBL, our Sellers or Couriers control and the high increase in deliveries of goods required worldwide.
At this time, there is no evidence that Coronavirus can be spread via products or packaging. You may see some local delivery practices change (such as no signatures required, social distancing and other measures) in order to protect delivery staff and you, and to keep the global distribution network operating as efficiently as possible.
We hope you will be satisfied with your purchase, but our returns option is in place as normal and should you need it our returns policy can be found here.
Our team is now all working remotely and adhering to local in-country restrictions and government guidance for work operations. We are monitoring global health guidance non-stop and adjusting our working operations to meet specific needs.
We hope that the following options will quickly and efficiently answer your query: for general information – our help pages for orders already placed – contact the Seller directly by:
- Visiting the help pages
- Scrolling down to the order inquiries box
- Entering the email address connected with your order
- Making a quick account by following the instructions
- Scrolling down to the order inquiries box again
- Finding the order you have a question about
- Clicking Inquiry for order text
- Filling out the form to send a message to the Seller directly
Kindly note due to the current situation regarding Coronavirus, we are currently receiving a larger number of client inquiries, and it’s taking us a little longer than usual to respond, but rest assured, our team will be in contact as soon as they can.
ShopByLocals (SBL) is a global marketplace where you can shop from many independent sellers across the world with a single checkout. SBL makes cross border purchases easy by allowing independent seller to have their own web-shop on our marketplace and for you to use recognised payment methods from your country (credit/debit card, Stripe, Paypal, Appel Pay bank transfer, etc).
SBL offering a safe, simple and reliable means of shopping from trusted sellers across the globe.
SBL are a commercial agent on behalf of each of the Sellers only who have authorised us to finalize agreements for the sale of products on their behalf. We are not the commercial agent of customers.
Everything you see at SBL is sold by INDEPENDENT Sellers. We’re simply a place for you to shop from a wide range of international sellers in one place. By connecting hundreds of sellers from different corners of the globe, we are able to give you an awesome selection of local products.
SBL are a commercial agent on behalf of each of the sellers only who have authorised us to finalize agreements for the sale of products on their behalf.
We are not the commercial agent of customers.
Everything you see at SBL is sold by independent sellers.
We’re simply a place for you to shop from a wide range of international sellers in one place. By connecting hundreds of sellers from different corners of the globe, we are able to give you an awesome selection and competitive prices.
We hope that what you find at SBL has a lower price or is simply something that you can’t easily find elsewhere.
The payment methods we offer vary from different countries. SBL strives to give you the payment methods that you are familiar with when purchasing in your national webshops. To know which payment methods are accepted in your country, please visit any product page on the SBL site and they are indicated there. The accepted payment methods are also displayed at checkout. Payment is requested when your order is placed. All orders should be placed online on the SBL website.
SBL’s content will be shown in the language of the country you are shopping from. If you want to change to a different language, then you can do so in two ways. The language preferences can be adjusted through the country / language link in the upper right-hand side corner of the SBL product pages. Alternatively, if you have an SBL account, you can set your main language under Your Account → Personal Details.
Colour Variations – We aim to ensure product images reflect colours as accurately as possible. However, please be aware that actual product colours may differ from colours shown on your screen due to differences in monitors and settings.
Language Translations – Product descriptions may be translated using automatic or manual translations. These are not the exact description of the product. They are simply a guide and are not to be relied upon in terms of the contract of sale.
Product Sizes – Size conversions differ significantly from brand to brand, so we suggest you check the manufacturer’s official website to ensure the accuracy of the sizes. The sizes shown will be the sizes for the seller country, unless indicated otherwise. The seller country is shown on each product page along with the country flag.
Electronic Goods – The plug fitting of mains operated electrical goods will usually be fitted with the plug for the seller country, unless mentioned. The wattage/voltage of electrical items will also usually be suitable for use in the seller country. The seller country is shown on each product page along with the country flag. If you are unsure, please contact customer services for further information. Goods purchased for use in other countries may require adaptors/converters, which may not always be provided by the seller. If this is not provided by the seller, it is the client’s responsibility to source these if required.
Prescriptions – If a product you are buying does require a prescription for import into your country, this may be required by customs for the parcel to be released to you. SBL does not accept any responsibility for this, but will try to assist you.
Price and Description Inaccuracies – SBL has taken necessary precautions to try to ensure that prices and descriptions quoted on the Website are correct. SBL cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or errors in pricing or descriptions. Sometimes, an error may occur and items may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to provide the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. SBL reserves the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable means to reach you and ask you whether you want to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to reach you or you do not want to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
Acceptance of Your Order – Acceptance of your order will only take place once the seller has dispatched your items. Please note that the processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute a legally binding contract. Before dispatching the goods, SBL and/or the Seller has the right to decline your order for any reason.
If your bank or payment provider has declined our payment request, you should first check that you have correctly inputted the payment details.
Please check the following information:
- Have you given the correct expiry date? Has the card you paid with expired?
- Does the billing address and postcode you entered match the info held by your card provider?
- Do you have sufficient funds in the card?
If you are sure there are no problems with your payment, you will either need to try another payment method or you will have to contact your bank directly for more information as we are not given a reason for a rejected payment.
Kindly note that we take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer. For some orders, we may need to perform security checks and if we are unable to validate your identity, we may get in touch to ask for a little more information from you.